This is the most comprehensive guide to get healthier, shinier, and stronger hair ever.
The best part?
I am going to show you The Top 10 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Hair Spa & What Are The Steps Involved In A Hair Spa Treatment? that really helpful for you.
In short: If you really want to make your hair healthier and super shinier, you’ll love this guide.
Let’s get started.
Is A Hair Spa Treatment Good For Your Hair?
Yes, it can make your hair healthy and prevent damage, although it is very good if you did it.
There are many different types of hair spa treatments are available, some contain chemicals, and some are purely natural.
Avoid taking chemical hair spa treatments.
Try to take natural hair spa treatments that are free from any kind of side effects that can make your hair healthy and beautiful.
What Are The Steps Involved In A Hair Spa Treatment?
Step #1: Shampooing: Try to wash your hair with a shampoo that can remove dead skin cells, dirt from your scalp, and hair.
Step #2: Hair mask: Don’t miss out, this second step is the most important of your hair spa treatments.
Try to apply a serum-like mask to your hair, this can help you to get rid of scalp flakes, dryness, and also it can make your hair bright, frizz-free, smooth.
Step #3: Massage: Try to take beautiful hair and scalp massages that can help you to increase blood circulation to hair follicles and also it can stimulate hair growth, make your hair healthy.
Step #4: Steaming: The steam is focused on your hair that can help you to allows the pores on your scalp to open up and it can be promoting the absorption of the product that was previously applied to your scalp.
Step #5: Rinsing: After a few minutes of steaming, try to wash it thoroughly.
How To Do Hair Spa Treatment At Home In 5 Simple Steps | Hair spa at home
Step #1. Massage Your Hair and Scalp With Oil:
Try to take any hair oil (coconut oil, sweet almond oil, Olive oil) to massage your scalp, whatever you want to use.
Oil massage can help you to reduces stress, stimulate hair growth, and also increase blood circulation to your scalp.
Try to take a gentle massage with your fingertips for 15 minutes.
Step #2: Steam Hair Either With a Steamer or Towel
You can do it with using Steamer or Towel both good.
If you don’t have a steamer then try to use a towel to steam your hair.
Try to take a bowl of hot water and a towel.
Try to dip this towel to hot water.
Try to squeeze out the excess and after that wrap it around your head.
When you feel your towel becomes cold then again dip it in hot water and repeat this process for 15 minutes.
Step #3: Shampoo Hair to Wash Out the Oil
Try to wash your hair with a sulfate-free shampoo to clean oil from hair.
Step #4: Deep condition With Hair Spa Cream
Try to take a deep conditioning hair spa cream and apply it on your hair and wash it after 15 to 20 minutes.
Also, you can use a homemade hair mask that contains kitchen ingredients(green tea, honey, eggs, curd, avocado, banana).
Also, the same to do the procedure.
Step #5: Final Rinse
Try to wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
Also, it is mandatory to use a conditioner after shampooing.
Keep in mind after washing your hair avoid using a towel(don’t rub) or blow-dry to dry your wet hair.
Try to repeat this process once a week.
Also, you can try to use a leave-in conditioner on your hair to get smooth hair, and also it can help you to protect your hair from pollution.
What Are The Different Hair Spa Treatments Available?
Here are 7 different hair spa treatments:
1. Hair spa for dandruff
If you have a dandruff problem then this hair spa treatment is best for you.
It can help you to alleviate dandruff from your scalp.
It can help you to get rid of skin flakes and dry skin and also it can make your hair pores to unclog.
This hair spa treatment especially focuses on hydrating your scalp and nourishing your scalp.
2. Hair spa for hair fall
This is the best hair spa treatment( omega fatty acids) for hair fall.
It can help you to prevent hair fall.
If you have hair loss problems and thin hair then you can try this.
It can help you to stimulate your hair growth and also it can increase blood circulation to your scalp.
3. Hair spa for oily hair
If you have oily scalp then this hair spa treatment is best for you.
It can help you to reduce oil content, reduce grease on your scalp, and also it can help you to hydrate your scalp.
4. Hair spa for dry scalp
If you have a dry scalp then this hair spa treatment is best for your hair.
It can help you to reduce the flakes and dryness of your scalp.
They can use hyaluronic acid in this treatment that can improve scalp barrier functions.
This treatment can make your scalp hydrated.
5. Hair spa for colored hair
This hair spa treatment can protect your hair color(In case your hair is colored) by making your hair nourish and hydrate.
6. Hair spa for an itchy scalp
If you have itchy, dry scalp then this is the best hair spa treatment for you. It can help you to get relief from scalp itchiness. In this treatment, they mainly focus on moisturizing your scalp.
7. Hair smoothening
This hair spa treatment can help you to get smooth, frizz-free, silky hair.
Top 10 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Hair Spa
Advantages Of Hair Spa
1. It can help you to removes impurities and that can unclog scalp pores.
2. It can help you to improve blood circulation to your scalp that can make voluminous hair
3. It can help you to normalizes your scalp oil secretion that can help you to make your hair healthy and voluminous.
4. It can help you to moisturize your hair and scalp that can help you to get frizz-free hair and less dry hair. Also, it can help you to get a hydrated and healthy scalp.
5. It can help you to reduce dandruff. It can maintain your scalp pH level. It can help you to get a healthy scalp and hair.
6. It can help you to reduces stress.
7. It can help you to strengthen hair roots and follicles
8. It can help you to controls oil production in the scalp
9. It can help you to removes impurities inside pores and repairs damaged hair
10. It can combats dull and damaged hair
11. Prevents Dull And Frizzy Hair
12. Maintains Scalp Health
13. Prevents Scalp Aging
14. Gives You Thick And Healthy Hair
Disadvantages Of Hair Spa
1. It needs to be done regularly for results
2. It may appear to be a huge investment
3. It may fade hair color
4. It alone doesn’t do anything
Don’ts After A Hair Spa Treatment
- Don’t use tools that produce too much heat.
- Don’t tie up your hair too tightly.
- Try to wear a hat to protect it from UV damage.
- Try to use products that are suited to address your unique hair concerns.
How Long Does A Hair Spa Treatment Effect Last For?
It lasts up to 15-30 days.
How Many Times A Month Should You Get A Hair Spa Done?
You need to get a hair spa treatment 2 to 3 times a month.
When Can You Wash Your Hair After A Hair Spa?
Avoid washing your hair for 3-5 days after this treatment.
At What Age Can You Get A Hair Spa Done?
There is no age limit, anyone can do it.
Top 10 Hair Spa Products
- Biotique Bio Musk Root Fresh Growth Nourishing Pack
- Organic Harvest Hair Spa For Dry And Damaged Hair
- Matrix Hydra-Creme Intense Moisture Masque Dry Hair
- L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Masque
- OxyGlow Hair Spa Cream
- Schwarzkopf Spa Essence Hydrating Cream Masque
- HairX Restore Therapy Hair Mask
- Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oleo Complexe Beautifying Oil Mask
- L’Oreal Paris Hair Spa Deep Nourishing For Dry Hair
- Wella Moisturizing Treatment For Dry And Damaged Hair
In this article, I have discussed in detail about Top 10 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Hair Spa & What Are The Steps Involved In A Hair Spa Treatment?
I hope it’s helpful for you.
If you like this article please share it on social media and comment below if you have any queries related to this article.
- https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/hair-spa-products-and-benefits/ – Top 10 Hair Spa Products In India – 2020
- https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/effective-hair-spa-treatments-that-you-can-do-at-home/#benefits-of-a-hair-spa-treatment – 16 Effective Hair Spa Treatments That You Can Do At Home
- https://skinkraft.com/blogs/articles/hair-spa#what-are-the-different-hair-spa-treatments-available – Hair Spa: Everything You Need To Know About It
- https://www.urbancompany.com/blog/beauty/hair-spa-benefits-and-disadvantages/ – Top 10 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Hair Spa
- https://www.urbancompany.com/blog/beauty/hair-care/hair-spa-treatment-at-home-explained-in-5-steps/ Hair Spa Treatment at Home Explained in 5 Steps
Hi, I Am Ijaj Seikh & I Am Indian.
For the past 4+ years, I’ve been a Hair Loss Specialist & Hair Care Advisor & Owner of Mrijajguide.
Working on your behalf, I’ll Explore effective Hair Loss Treatments.
I'll discover new research on hair regrowth treatments to transform your thinning hair to fuller thicker hair.
Your feelings are important to me, and I look forward to developing a long-term relationship with you as your Hair Loss Specialist & Haircare Advisor.