This is the most comprehensive guide to preventing hair loss.
In short: If you want really want to get healthy hair growth & strong hair roots, you’ll love this guide.
Let’s get started.
7 Most Common Triggers Of Hair Loss In Women | Hair Loss Reasons & Treatments For Women
Hormonal is the main thing for every human body. Hormones play a major role in regulating the hair growth cycle. The hormone is the main thing on your growth and your health and beauty issues. Hair health and hair size and hair growth depend on your “Oestrogens” hormone balance.
If your family member suffering from a hair loss problem then you are guaranteed to face this problem. If your family members have healthy hair then hormonal imbalance does not have more effect on your hair.
How to Prevent Hair Loss During or After Pregnancy
- 1. If you face hair loss problems during pregnancy or after pregnancy then consult with your doctor. Your doctor may prescribe you use minoxidil.
- 2. If you face hair loss problems during pregnancy or after pregnancy due to iron deficiency anemia or hypothyroidism then your doctor may prescribe you take vitamin supplements.
- 3. Important to follow it- try to eat a healthy diet. Try to add foods to your diet that contain vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, iron, zinc, and protein. If you want to prevent hair loss during pregnancy or after pregnancy then you need to follow it. Also, consult with your doctor about which supplements are best for you in this situation.
- 4. Are you know? Taking medication can lead to hair loss. If you notice that you lose your hair due to certain medication then consult with your doctor about this.
- 5. If you face hair loss during or after pregnancy then avoid using ponytails, and braids on your hair. It can pull out your hair.
- 6. Avoid washing your hair regularly and avoid shampooing regularly. Try to wash your hair 2-3 times a week.
- 7. Try to detangle your hair once every day and try to use a wide-toothed comb. Avoid using any other comb.
- 8. Avoid using chemical hair treatments and heat styling tools, during and after pregnancy.
- 9. If you face hair loss during and after pregnancy then try to consult with your doctor about it.
- 10. Avoid taking stress during pregnancy.