This is the most comprehensive guide to get the shiniest hair ever.
The best part?
I am going to show you How to Get Shiny Hair? & 37 tricks to make your hair look super shiny and healthy, that really helpful for you.
In short: If you really want to make your hair super shinier, you’ll love this guide.
Let’s get started.
How to Get Shiny Hair? | 37 Stylist-Approved Tricks for Having the Shiniest Hair Ever
1. Extend the time between washes + blast your hair with cold water
Try to blast your hair with cold water after shampooing and conditioning that can help to minimize frizz and after that try to dry your wet hair using a cotton t-shirt that can help you to prevent damage.
2. Use argan oil in place of a shimmering spray
Avoid using shimmering sprays on your hair that can damage your hair in the long term and also it can cause breakage, dryness on your hair.
Hair shine sprays and serums contain harmful toxic ingredients like sulfates, parabens, alcohols, and so on and it doesn’t good for your hair.
If you really want to get shiny hair naturally then try to use argan oil like castor oil, coconut oil, both are can help you to get shinier and healthier hair.
3. Do an apple cider vinegar rinse
Try to use apple cider vinegar on your hair while washing that can help you to get shiny hair and also it can help you to remove buildup from your scalp and it makes your scalp healthy.
How to use:
- Try to take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and mix it with water
- Try to use this mixture on your hair after shampooing and conditioning
- Try to pour the mixture over your hair evenly
- Leave it for 2 minutes and wash it.
4. Use a hairbrush with natural bristles
Try to brush your hair every day it can help you to distribute hair natural oils to all of your hair strands.
Also, it can help you to increase blood circulation into your scalp and stimulate hair growth.
5. Flat iron your hair
Try to use a flat iron on your hair when your hair fully dry.
Try to use use a high quality ceramic flat iron that can help you to boost hair’s shine.
Try to set up your tool heat settings depending on your hair type.
6. Blowout your hair like a pro
Try to use a cotton t-shirt to dry your hair and if you want to dry your hair with a soft towel then avoid rubbing your wet hair vigorously.
Try to use heat styling tools on your hair when your hair becomes 80% dry.
7. Apply an overnight hair mask
Try to use a nourishing hair mask or deep conditioner on your hair once in weeks, because it can help you to get shinier, frizz-free hair, and also it can help you to prevent split ends.
8. Get healthier hair while you sleep
Try to use a silk pillowcase into your head to sleep every day.
You can also try a nourishing overnight hair mask to get healthy and shiny hair.
9. Use a heat-protectant
If you use heat styling tools on your hair without a heat-protectant then due to this your hair may lose its vibrancy and color.
Also, it can damage your hair strands to cause hair breakage. Also, it can remove your hair moisture.
So, please try to use heat styling tools with a heat protectant, its a lifesaver decision for your hair.
10. Use a leave-in conditioner
Try to use a leave-in conditioner on your hair which contains hydrating properties that can help you to get soften, healthier and shinier hair.
11. Try a glossing hair treatment
Try to take a glossing hair treatment or a salon glossing treatment that can work as a hair mask and it can help you to get super shiny hair and healthy hair.
12. Eat some omega-3 fatty acids
Try to add some foods like salmon, chia seeds, eggs on your diet that contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which can help you to get super shiny hair.
13. Massage your scalp with vitamin E
Try to massage your scalp with oils that contain vitamin E before going into shower or shampooing.
It can help you to get shinier and stronger hair and it can stimulate your healthy hair growth.
14. Skip shimmering sprays and opt for oils instead
Avoid using shimmering sprays to get instant gratification(gloss up), because it’s not good for your hair in the long term.
Try to use hair care products that contain argan oil that can help you to get shinier hair and healthier hair.
15. Look out for damaging ingredients
Avoid using which shampoos that contain sulfates that can make your hair dull, less shiny, and also it can strip off your hair natural oils.
If you have chemically treated hair then avoid using dry shampoo or clarifying shampoos that are not good for your hair.
Try to use apple cider vinegar rinse on your hair after shampooing and conditioning that can help you to make your hair healthier and shinier and also it can maintain the balance of natural pH level of your scalp.
16. Wash your hair the right way
Try to take a scalp massage while using shampoo and conditioner with your fingertips that can increase blood circulation into scalp and it can help you to stimulate your healthy hair growth.
17. Pump Hair with Moisture
Try to choose a lightweight conditioner for daily uses that contain olive oil. It can help you to get frizz-free, smoother, shinier, and less dull hair.
18. Invest in a Hair Oil
Try to invest your money to buy a lightweight hair oil for your hair that contains argan. It can help you to get shinier hair.
19. Finish Your Blow-dry on a Cool Setting
20. Avoid taking Stress, because it can cause unhealthy hair and lead hair loss.
Try to get stress free mind by using stress management techniques.
21. Avoid using hard water to wash your hair.
It can lead to brittle hair. Also in some extreme cases, it can cause hair loss.
22. Avoid eating excessive sugar, junk food, alcohol, sodas, because it can cause hair loss, and also it can lead to brittle hair, dandruff.
23. Avoid using chemical hair products on your hair, because it can cause hair damage, brittle and dry hair split ends.
24. Avoid brushing your wet hair, because it can damage hair cuticles.
Also, it can make your hair porous.
25. Try to drink at least two and a half liters of water every day.
It can help you to make your hair healthy and keep hydrated.
26. Try to add some water to your shampoo to minimize the drying effect.
27. Try to detangle and brush your hair before you shower that can make your hair is more manageable while it is wet.
28. Try to use a wide-toothed wooden comb.
29. Avoid washing your hair more than three times a week.
30. Try to oil your hair twice a week, that can help you to keep it healthy and shiny.
31. Try to get regular trims
32. Try to protect your hair from sun, cold and pollution
33. Try to take vitamins supplements
How to use :
A. Try to beat two eggs in a bowl.
B. Try to wet your hair and then apply the egg.
C. Try to use a wide-tooth comb to brush your hair.
D. Leave it for 15 minutes. wash it with your regular shampoo.
How to use:
A. Try to mash one avocado and make a fine paste.
B. Try to wet your hair and apply it to your hair.
C. Try to use a wide-tooth comb to brush your hair.
D. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash it with shampoo.
How to use:
A. Try to take 3-4 tablespoons of honey and try to take 3-4 tablespoons of water.
B. Try to wet your hair and apply this mixture to your hair.
C. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash it with a gentle shampoo.
37. Fish Oil Capsules For Shiny Hair
How to use:
A. Try to take 2 capsules of fish oil and try to take 2 tablespoons of olive oil
B. mix it and try to apply the mixture on your hair
C. Try to use a wide-tooth comb to brush your hair and after that wear a shower cap
D. Leave it for 30 minutes
E. Wash it with your regular shampoo then use conditioner on your hair.
Best products for shiny hair, according to experts
- Luseta Argan Oil Hair Repair Serum.
- L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Extra-Strong Hold Hair Spray
- Suave Professionals Smoothing Conditioner.
- Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo.
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength Serum.
- Miss Jessie’s Original Leave-In Condish.
- Revlon Uniq One Supermask.
- It’s a 10 Miracle Hair Mask Treatment.
In this article, I was discussed in detail about How to Get Shiny Hair? & 37 tricks to make your hair look super shiny and healthy.
I hope it’s helpful for you.
If you like this article please share it on social media and comment below if you have any queries related to this article.
- How To Get Shiny Hair With These Simple Tips –https://skinkraft.com/blogs/articles/shiny-hair#top-tips-for-shiny-hair
- https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/natural-ways-to-give-your-hair-perfect-shine/#VegetablesForShiny – Hair How To Get Shiny Hair At Home
- https://www.birchbox.com/magazine/article/9-tips-to-shiny-glossy-hair – 9 Tips to Shiny, Glossy Hair
- https://hellogiggles.com/hair/tricks-make-hair-look-super-shiny-healthy/ – 10 tricks to make your hair look super shiny and healthy
- https://www.luxyhair.com/blogs/hair-blog/how-to-get-shiny-hair -How to get shiny hair