This is the most comprehensive guide to grow hair faster and thicker.
The best part?
I am going to show you How To Grow Hair Faster And Thicker? & Natural Remedies for Hair Growth & Foods for Healthy Hair Growth, that really helpful for you.
In short: If you really want to get healthy hair growth and strong hair roots, you’ll love this guide.
Let’s get started.
How To Grow Hair Faster And Thicker | How to Make Your Hair Grow Thicker, According to Experts | 11 Simple Ways to Grow Hair Faster and Thicker
1. Don’t Over Wash(Don’t Shampoo Every Day):
Washing hair or shampooing is good for your hair because it can help you to remove oil, dirt, odor, debris from scalp and hair and also it can help you to remove product buildup from the scalp.
Washing hair or shampooing can help you to maintain your healthy hair growth.
But over-washing or shampooing can damage your hair roots and also it can remove natural oil from your scalp and make your hair dry.
Also, it can cause scalp folliculitis(inflammation) on your scalp due to this you may face temporary hair loss.
So, avoid washing your hair every day it’s not good for your hair.
If you have oily scalp then try to wash it with shampoo three times a week.
If you have a dry scalp then try to wash it with shampoo twice in weeks.
2. Start With Your Scalp:
Are you know? Pollution, stress, poor diet can make your scalp unhealthy, and also overuse of hair care products can cause of unhealthy scalp.
One important thing I want to tell you that if you don’t wash your hair enough(prolonged periods) then it can cause damaged hair, scalp buildup, and also your hair may stop growing after some time.
If you use hair care products in excess then is not good for your hair and scalp or if you don’t wash your hair enough then also is not good for your hair.
For dry hair wash your hair twice in a week or for oily hair wash your hair three times a week.
Stop taking stress if possible then try to use stress management techniques to make your self stress free.
Also, try to use caps/heats to protect your hair and scalp from pollution when you go into the outside.
3. Eat right For Hair Growth (Eat Smarter):
Do you know? Your diet plays a major role in your hair growth and hair thickness.
Your hair is mainly made up of keratin protine.
Keratin is made up of omega-3 fatty acids.
Your body isn’t able to produce omega-3 fatty acids own itself.
Your body takes omega-3 fatty acids from outer sources(from your diet).
Also, your body needs other vitamins and minerals like vitamin C, A, D, biotin, zinc, protine, omega-3 fatty acid, iron to maintain healthy hair growth and healthy scalp, and also to make your hair thicker.
If you don’t maintain your healthy diet then your body doesn’t get proper vitamins and minerals to maintain your healthy hair growth, and your hair doesn’t get proper vitamins and minerals, and also due to this, you may experience iron deficiency hair loss.
So, if you really want to get healthy hair growth and thicker hair then you need to take a healthy diet or you need to maintain your healthy diet plan.
You need to eat some extra foods and vegetables that contain vitamins and minerals like vitamin C, A, D, biotin, zinc, protine, omega-3 fatty acid, iron. It can help you to get healthy and thicker hair.
4. Use the Right Shampoo & Conditioner(Haircare products):
Usually, we use many hair care products like shampoos, oils, conditioners, moisturizers to maintain healthy hair growth, and also it can help us to get strong, thick, and shiny hair.
But one important thing I want to tell you that if you use those hair care products that not suitable for your hair then it can cause scalp irritation, an allergic reaction, and also it can lead to hair loss.
So, if you really want to avoid it and if you really want to get the highest benefits from using hair care products then you need to know about your hair porosity and hair density before choosing or buying any hair care products.
Because if you have complete knowledge about your hair porosity and density or hair type and texture then it can help you to get a better decision about what type(specific) hair care products are best for your hair and also that are fully suitable with your hair.
Which can help you to get healthy hair growth and also thicker, shiny, strong hair.
5. Trim frequently To Grow Hair Faster:
Try to trim your hair frequently(once every three months) because it can give you many benefits such:
- It can help you to get rid of swollen ends
- It makes your hair easier to style
- It can help you prevents single strand knots
- It makes your hair easier to detangle
- It can help you to keeps hair looking good
- It can help you to promote healthy hair
- No more heat damage
- It can make hair look thicker
- It can help you to reduce frizz
- It can help you to get rid of split ends
6. Brush, Brush, Brush(Brush Your Hair Before Going to Bed):
Try to brush your hair every day with a right hairbrush that can help you to increase blood flow to your scalp, stimulate hair growth, distribute scalp natural oil to your hairs that work as a natural conditioner and also it can help you to get more oxygen and nutrients to your hair roots or follicles.
Also, it can help you to remove dead skin from your scalp and it can help you to get shiny hair.
7. Choose Smart Supplements:
If you really want to get healthy, thick, and shiny hair then try to take multivitamin supplements which can help you to get proper nutrients to your hair, and also it can help you to get healthy hair growth.
8. Reduce the Frequency of Colouring:
If possible then try to avoid hair coloring because it can lead to split ends and hair breakage.
Try to use hair coloring on any special occasion.
Stop using hair coloring frequently.
9. Be Gentle With Wet Hair:
- Dry your hair with a towel shammy.
- Wait a minute to apply styling products after washing your hair.
- Avoid putting your wet hair in a ponytail
- Don’t rough your hair with a towel.
- Don’t wait until you get out of the shower to start styling your hair.
- Don’t try to brush your wet hair.
- Don’t go to bed with wet hair.
- Try to use a cotton t-shirt to dry your wet hair.
10. Rinse Your Hair With Cold Water After Your Shower:
Are you know? Washing hair with warm water can cause hair breakage, and also warm water can strip off natural oils from your scalp due to this it may experience dry and frizzy hair.
Also, it can make your hair dehydrate.
So, please try to wash your hair with room temperature water because it can help you to increase blood circulation to your scalp, and also it can help you to maintain healthy hair growth.
11. Stay Away From Styling Tools:
If you use hair styling tools like curling irons, straightening irons, blow dryers in excess then it can damage your hair follicles or hair roots and it can cause hair breakage and frizzy hair.
Also, it can affect your hair growth.
27 Best Natural Hair Growth Tips
- Where(silk pillowcase) You Rest Your Head
- Swap your cotton pillowcase for a silk one.
- Rinse your hair with cold water
- Stop Using Towels
- Careful How You Detangle
- Get a Trim Every 3 Months
- Cut Back on Chemical Treatments
- Brush Regularly and Gently
- Massage your scalp once every day.
- Make friends with scissors.
- Avoid tying your hair up too often
- Let your hair breathe.
- Brush your hair gently
- Cut Back on Heat Styling
- Invest in a hair serum
- Get help from some magic ingredients.
- Watch Your Water Temperature
- Never ditch your conditioner.
- The weekly nourishment through oil and masks
- Avoid using tools that produce too much heat
- Try to Improve Your Scalp Health
- Weekly Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
- Good Nutrition & Supplements
- Avoid Damaging Styles & Engage in Hair Style Switch-Ups
- Don’t Over-Wash or Shampoo Daily
- Concentrate Here Not There
- Condition Hair Often
How to make grow hair faster? | How to grow hair fast? | How to make your hair grow super fast?
Here are 7 easy ways to make grow hair faster:
1. Proper nutrition:
Try to add some foods on your diet like walnuts, greek yogurt, salmon, almonds, eggs, nuts, pinto, green, black, and other beans, that can help you to get healthy hair growth.
2. Orange puree:
A. Try to use the orange puree as a hair treatment.
B. Try to take fresh orange and then blending it and after that try to massage your scalp with the puree.
C. Leave it for 1 hour and after that wash it.
A. Try to take egg yolks and try to take 2 tbsp of water and 1 tablespoon olive oil
B. Mix it and apply this mixture on your hair and scalp.
C. Leave it for 30 minutes and after that wash it with a mild shampoo with using warm water.
4. Olive oil
A. Try to take olive oil and try to warm it to body temperature
B. Try to massage your scalp with this warm oil
C. leave it for 40 minutes and after that wash it with a mild shampoo
5. Castor Oil
A. Try to take castor oil and apply it on your hair and scalp(rub) until your hair is coated.
B. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it.
A. Try to take 1 avocado fruit and try to take 1 tbsp olive oil
B. Mix it and apply it on your scalp and hair
C. Leave it for 30 minutes and after that wash it with a mild shampoo.
7. Aloe gel
A. Try to take fresh aloe vera gel and apply it on your scalp and hair.
B. Leave it for 30 minutes and after that wash it with plain water.
How to grow hair faster in a month? | How to grow hair faster and thicker home remedies
Here are 7 home remedies to make grow hair faster:
1. Aloe Vera and Castor Oil:
A. Try to take one cup of aloe vera gel and also try to take 2 tablespoons of castor oil.
B. Try to mix it and apply it on scalp and hair
C. Try to massage your scalp with it with using your fingertips
D. Leave it overnight and wash it. Try to use this mixture weekly on your scalp and hair.
2. Avocado and Coconut Oil:
A. Try to take 1 avocado and try to take 2-3 tbsp. coconut oil
B. Mix it and apply it on your hair and scalp
C. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it.
3. Coconut oil:
A. Try to take 2 tablespoons coconut oil and try to warm it like body temperature
B. Apply it on your hair and scalp and try to massage your scalp with it.
C. Use it before going to take a shower and leave it for 15 minutes and wash it.
A. Try to take amla oil and try to massage your scalp with amla oil by using your fingertips.
B. Leave it for 1 hour and after that wash it
C. You can try to repeat it two times in weeks.
5. Pumpkin Seed Oil:
A. Try to wash your hair with regular shampoo
B. warm pumpkin seed oil like body temperature
C. Apply it on your hair and scalp and leave it for 20 minutes
D. Wash it.
6. Lemon Juice and Aloe Vera:
A. Try to take lemon juice and aloe vera and mix it
B. apply it on your scalp and hair and try to massage your scalp with it
C. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it.
15 Foods For Healthy Hair Recommended By Experts | Foods for hair growth
- Flax Seeds
- Sweet Potato
- Fatty Fish
In this article, I was discussed in detail about How To Grow Hair Faster And Thicker? & Natural Remedies for Hair Growth & Foods for Healthy Hair Growth.
I hope it’s helpful for you.
If you like this article please share it on social media and comment below if you have any queries related to this article.
- https://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/hair/advice/a574/hair-tips-1010/ – How to Make Your Hair Grow Thicker, According to Experts
- https://brightside.me/inspiration-girls-stuff/10-ways-to-make-your-hair-longer-and-thicker-in-30-days-501110/ – How to Make Your Hair Longer and Thicker in 30 Days
- https://www.femina.in/beauty/hair/how-to-grow-hair-faster-thicker-and-longer-hair-133895.html – How To Grow Hair Faster – Thicker and Longer Hair
- https://thebeautydeeplife.com/grow-hair-faster-and-thicker/ – 15 Simple Ways to Grow Hair Faster and Thicker
- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319862 – How to get thicker hair
- https://newsmeter.in/how-to-make-hair-grow-thicker-naturally/ – 10 Powerful Natural Remedies to Grow Hair Thicker at Home