- 7 Shocking Hair Extensions Before & After Transformations - June 25, 2021
- Best Proven Trichotillomania Treatments: The Transtheoretical Model (6 Stages of change) - May 25, 2021
- Are taking cold showers best for your hair? - September 2, 2020
List Of Contents
Why are there different hair textures? | What is it that affects the hair texture of a person?
- Type #1: Fine hair: If you have fine hair then you might be seen your hair goes oily easily and also this type of hair is thin. If you have fine hair you might be seen that hard to keep your hair in style.
- Type #2: Medium hair: If you have this type of hair congrats you have really good hair. This type of hair looks thicker than fine hair. This type of hair is best for the hairstyle.
- Type #3: Think hair: This type of hair takes longer to dry and gets frizzy. This type of hair is also holds hairstyle for longer and also best for heat styling or styling products.
Can your hair texture change at 23?
Does hair texture change as you age?
Why did my hair texture change suddenly?
Why Does Your Hair Change Texture?
- If you take more Stress then it directly affects your hair texture.
- Iron deficiency can change your hair texture.
- Environmental changes can cause hair texture change and pollution can directly affect your hair texture.
- One of the most common reasons for hair texture change is hormonal imbalances or hormonal changes it directly affects your hair follicle that can make changes in your hair texture.
- Some Medications like acne drugs, painkillers, and beta-blockers also can change your hair texture.
- Less collagen can also cause hair texture change.
- Product buildup can change your hair texture.
- Poor diet is also can cause hair texture change. If your hair doesn’t get proper nutrients it directly affects your hair texture.
- Your hair texture can change with Aging.
- Some Chemical hair treatments like bleaching, perming, and coloring can change your hair texture.
Does hair texture change as hair gets longer?
Does cutting your hair and letting it grow to change its texture? | is Will Shaving My Head Change My Hair Texture?
Can deep conditioning change hair texture?
Can we change the texture of the hair?
How To Improve Hair Texture Naturally?
- If you have coarse hair then you need to use some deep conditioning on your hair that helps you to make your hair soft and less tangled.
- If you have medium hair then you need to maintain your medium hair texture by using green tea on your hair.
- If you have fine hair then you can try a soft cotton T-shirt or microfibre towel.
- If you want to improve your hair texture
you can try Aloe Vera,
you can try Coconut Oil,
you can try Olive Oil,
you can try Essential Oils,
you can try Amla Oil,
you can try Green Tea,
you can try Egg masks,
you can try Onion Juice on your hair.
All of these are helps you to improve your hair texture.
- 5. Try to take an Oil massage every day on your scalp that helps you to get better hair texture.
- Comb your hair carefully.
- Do not rub hair too hard while towel drying.
- Always choose a shampoo that is formulated for your hair type.
- Avoid using blow dryers and heat styling.
- Condition your hair after every shampoo.
Best Foods For Better Hair Texture
- Bell peppers
- Dark green leafy vegetables
- Sweet potatoes