This is the most comprehensive guide that helps you to get better hair texture naturally.
The best part?
I am going to show you in detail about Why Does Your Hair Change Texture? and How to Improve Hair Texture? that really helpful for you.
In short: If you really want to improve your hair texture, you’ll love this guide.
Let’s get started.
Why are there different hair textures? & What is it that affects the hair texture of a person?
Hair textures mainly divided into three types which are Fine, Medium, and thick or coarse.
Type #1: Fine hair: If you have fine hair then you might be seen your hair goes oily easily and also this type of hair is thin.
If you have fine hair you might be seen that hard to keep your hair in style.
Type #2: Medium hair: If you have this type of hair congrats you have really good hair.
This type of hair looks thicker than fine hair. This type of hair is best for the hairstyle.
Type #3: Think hair: This type of hair takes longer to dry and get frizzy.
This type of hair is also holding hairstyle for longer and also best for heat styling or styling products.
Can your hair texture change at 23?
Yes, Hair texture can change at any period in your life.
It depends on several factors such as diet, medical or chemical treatments, and hormonal changes, stress.
Does hair texture change as you age?
Yes, obviously your hair texture can change with your age.
When your age increases your skin collagen level starts decreases due to this reason your hair texture can change with your age and also when your age increases your scalp is not able to produce enough oil to your hair.
Also, hormonal changes can causes changes in hair structure.
Why did my hair texture change suddenly?
Hair texture can change due to several reasons such as medical condition and illness, stress, heat styling, chemical hair treatments, aging, genetics, pregnancy.
If your hair texture was change due to some reason, don’t worry you can make your hair structure better in the overtime period.
Why Does Your Hair Change Texture?
- If you take more Stress then it directly affects your hair texture.
- Iron deficiency can change your hair texture.
- Environmental changes can cause hair texture change like pollution can directly affect your hair texture.
- One of the most common reasons for hair texture change is hormonal imbalances or hormonal changes it directly affects your hair follicle that can make changes in your hair texture.
- Some Medications like acne drugs, painkillers, beta-blockers also can change your hair texture.
- Less collagen can also cause hair texture change.
- Product buildup can change your hair texture.
- Poor diet is also can cause hair texture change. If your hair doesn’t get proper nutrients it directly affect your hair texture.
- Your hair texture can change with Aging.
- Some Chemical hair treatments like bleaching, perming, and coloring can change your hair texture.
Does hair texture change as hair gets longer?
No, hair texture doesn’t change if you get longer hair.
Does cutting your hair and letting it grow to change its texture? | Will Shaving My Head Change My Hair Texture?
No, If you shave your hair that helps you to get rid of hair fall problems but it cannot change your hair structure.
Can deep conditioning change hair texture?
Yes, deep conditioning can help you to improve your hair texture.
Can we change the texture of the hair?
No, you cannot completely or permanently change the texture of your hair.
But you can make your hair texture better the overtime period by using home remedies and also with taking a healthy diet.
How To Improve Your Hair Texture Naturally?
- 1. If you have coarse hair then you need to use some deep conditioning(2) on your hair that helps you to make your hair soft and less tangled.
- 2. If you have medium hair then you need to maintain your medium hair texture with using green tea on your hair.
- 3. If you have fine hair then you can try soft cotton T-shart or microfibre towel(3).
- 4. If you really want to improve your hair texture
- you can try Aloe Vera(1),
- you can try Coconut Oil,
- you can try Olive Oil,
- you can try Essential Oils,
- you can try Amla Oil,
- you can try Green Tea,
- you can try Egg masks,
- you can try Onion Juice on your hair.
All of these are helps you to improve your hair texture.
- 5. Try to take Oil massage(4) every day on your scalp that helps you to get better hair texture.
- Comb your hair carefully.
- Do not rub hair too hard while towel drying.
- Always choose a shampoo that is formulated for your hair type.
- Avoid using blow dryers and heat styling.
- Condition your hair after every shampoo.
Best Foods For Better Hair Texture
- Bell peppers
- Dark green leafy vegetables
- Sweet potatoes
How to make my hair texture better?
Try some deep conditioning treatments on your hair and also try to take a healthy diet that helps you to make your hair texture better.
Is it possible to naturally and permanently change your hair texture?
No, is not possible to change your natural hair texture permanently but you can improve your hair texture by using these methods.
In this article, I was discussed in detail about Why Does Your Hair Change Texture? and How To Improve Your Hair Texture?
I hope it’s helpful for you.
If you like this article please share it on social media and comment below if you have any queries related to this article.
- American Academy of Dermatology: “Hair loss: Diagnosis, treatment, and outcomes,” “Handle with care: African-American hair needs special care to avoid damage,” “Hair loss: Who gets and causes.”
- Cancer Research UK: “Using hair dye after chemo.”
- Debra Jaliman, MD, spokeswoman, American Academy of Dermatology; former professor of dermatology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine; New York.
- National Cancer Institute: “Hair Loss (Alopecia).”
- Eugene Toye, senior stylist, Rita Hazan Salon, New York.
- https://skinkraft.com/blogs/articles/how-to-improve-hair-texture – How To Improve Your Hair Texture With Home Remedies, Foods & More
- 9 Tricks for Healthier, Fuller-Looking Hair – https://www.healthline.com/health/tricks-healthier-fuller-hair