Why are there different hair textures? & What is it that affects the hair texture of a person?
Can your hair texture change at 23?
Does hair texture change as you age?
Why did my hair texture change suddenly?
Why Does Your Hair Change Texture?
- If you take more Stress then it directly affects your hair texture.
- Iron deficiency can change your hair texture.
- Environmental changes can cause hair texture change like pollution can directly affect your hair texture.
- One of the most common reasons for hair texture change is hormonal imbalances or hormonal changes it directly affects your hair follicle that can make changes in your hair texture.
- Some Medications like acne drugs, painkillers, beta-blockers also can change your hair texture.
- Less collagen can also cause hair texture change.
- Product buildup can change your hair texture.
- Poor diet is also can cause hair texture change. If your hair doesn’t get proper nutrients it directly affect your hair texture.
- Your hair texture can change with Aging.
- Some Chemical hair treatments like bleaching, perming, and coloring can change your hair texture.
Does hair texture change as hair gets longer?
Does cutting your hair and letting it grow to change its texture? | is Will Shaving My Head Change My Hair Texture?
Can deep conditioning change hair texture?
Can we change the texture of the hair?
How To Improve Your Hair Texture Naturally?
- 1. If you have coarse hair then you need to use some deep conditioning(2) on your hair that helps you to make your hair soft and less tangled.
- 2. If you have medium hair then you need to maintain your medium hair texture with using green tea on your hair.
- 3. If you have fine hair then you can try a soft cotton T-shirt or microfibre towel(3).
- 4. If you really want to improve your hair texture
- you can try Aloe Vera(1),
- you can try Coconut Oil,
- you can try Olive Oil,
- you can try Essential Oils,
- you can try Amla Oil,
- you can try Green Tea,
- you can try Egg masks,
- you can try Onion Juice on your hair.
All of these are helps you to improve your hair texture.
- 5. Try to take Oil massage(4) every day on your scalp that helps you to get better hair texture.
- Comb your hair carefully.
- Do not rub hair too hard while towel drying.
- Always choose a shampoo that is formulated for your hair type.
- Avoid using blow dryers and heat styling.
- Condition your hair after every shampoo.
Best Foods For Better Hair Texture
- Bell peppers
- Dark green leafy vegetables
- Sweet potatoes
How to make my hair texture better?
Is it possible to naturally and permanently change your hair texture?
- American Academy of Dermatology: “Hair loss: Diagnosis, treatment, and outcomes,” “Handle with care: African-American hair needs special care to avoid damage,” “Hair loss: Who gets and causes.”
- Cancer Research UK: “Using hair dye after chemo.”
- Debra Jaliman, MD, spokeswoman, American Academy of Dermatology; former professor of dermatology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine; New York.
- National Cancer Institute: “Hair Loss (Alopecia).”
- Eugene Toye, senior stylist, Rita Hazan Salon, New York.
- https://skinkraft.com/blogs/articles/how-to-improve-hair-texture – How To Improve Your Hair Texture With Home Remedies, Foods & More
- 9 Tricks for Healthier, Fuller-Looking Hair – https://www.healthline.com/health/tricks-healthier-fuller-hair
Hi, I Am Ijaj Seikh & I Am Indian.
For the past 4+ years, I’ve been a Hair Loss Specialist & Hair Care Advisor & Owner of Mrijajguide.
Working on your behalf, I’ll Explore effective Hair Loss Treatments.
I'll discover new research on hair regrowth treatments to transform your thinning hair to fuller thicker hair.
Your feelings are important to me, and I look forward to developing a long-term relationship with you as your Hair Loss Specialist & Haircare Advisor.