This is the most comprehensive guide to get thick hair.
The best part?
I am going to show you What Causes Thin Hair? & How to get thick hair? & How to Make Hair Thicker And Fuller Naturally? that really helpful for you.
In short: If you really want to make your hair thicker and fuller naturally, you’ll love this guide.
Let’s get started.
What Causes of Thin Hair?
2. Medical conditions
4. Poor diet
8. Alopecia areata
9. Vitamin D deficiency
How to get thick hair? | 7 Powerful ways to get thicker hair.
Also, try to use serums on your hair to get thicker hair.
Try to use volumizing serums on your hair that contain vitamin E, almond oil, ceramides, jojoba oil, sunflower extracts that can help you get lustrous, healthier, shinier hair and also it can help you to reduce tangles and prevent damage and also it can help you to protect your hair from humidity, dust.
If you want to get thicker hair then try to use volumizing sprays on your hair that can help you to improve your hair texture and also it can make your hair voluminous and also it can make your hair frizz-free and help you to prevent humidity.
Try to use volumizing sprays on your hair that contain polymers, vitamin E, panthenol, volumizing ingredients, and also vegan and sulfate-free, and cruelty-free.
C. Shampoos and conditioners
If you really want to get thick hair then avoid using shampoo and conditioner that contain toxic harmful ingredients.
Try to use which hair care products that contain plant essences, zinc and biotin, fruit essences, vitamin E, surfactants, starch or talc, linseed oil, polymers, and also look for oil-control ingredients. Which can help you to get thicker hair.
A. Olive oil
Try to use olive oil(which contains omega3 acids) on your hair that can help you to get healthy hair and scalp and shiny, smooth hair.
How to use:
- Try to take 1/4 cup of olive oil, it depends on your hair length
- Apply it to your hair and try to massage your hair using your fingertips
- Try to cover your hair with a shower cap and wash it after 15 minutes.
- Try to comb your hair using wide-toothed before going to wash
- Try to wash your hair multiple time
B. Castor oil
If you really want to get thick hair then try to use castor oil on your hair because it can help you to get healthier and thicker hair and healthy hair growth.
How to use:
- Try to take 1/2 cup of castor oil and coconut oil
- Mix it and apply it to your hair and try to massage your hair with your fingertips
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and after that wash it with your regular shampoo
- Try to wash your hair multiple time using shampoo
- Avoid using heat styling tools after washing.
3. Hair Masks
A. Banana mask
Try to use a banana mask on your hair it can help you to make your hair stronger, healthier, and thicker.
How to use:
- Try to 1 ripe banana and try to take 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Try to mix it well and apply it to your hair
- Try to use a brush to cover all of your hair strands
- Try to cover your hair by using a shower cap
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it with shampoo
B. Egg mask
Try to use egg masks on your hair that can help you to get healthy, thicker hair.
How to use:
- Try to take 2 egg whites and try to take 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Try to mix it until blended
- Apply it on your hair and scalp and leave it for 20 minutes
- Wash it with cool water with shampoo
Try to use a methi mask on your hair that can help you to get moisture and shine on your hair and also it can help you to get thicken hair.
How to use:
- Try to take grind 3-4 tablespoons of dry methi seeds in a blender into a powder
- Try to take 5 tablespoons of warm coconut oil
- Mix it well and apply it to your hair
- Try to massage your hair and scalp with your fingertips
- Leave it for 2 hours and wash it with a mild shampoo
B. Aloe vera
Try to use aloe vera herb on your hair that can help you to get shiny, healthy, smooth hair and healthy hair growth.
How to use:
- Try to take 2 tbsp. of fresh aloe vera gel and try to take 1 tbsp. of coconut oil
- Mix it well and apply it to your hair
- Try to use comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb
- Try to cover your hair with a shower cap
- Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it.
- Repeat this process once a week
If you want to get thicker hair and healthy hair growth then you need to take multi-vitamin supplements that contain iron, zinc, vitamin B5, B12, A, biotin.
Try to take a healthy diet that contains vitamins A, D, C, E, biotin, protine, minerals, zinc, omega-3 fatty acid that can help you to get healthy and thicker hair.
Try to eat foods such as almonds, yogurt, fish, eggs, beans, and green leafy vegetables, walnuts.
6. Spa/Salon Treatments
Try to take the best hair spa treatment from professional salons that can help you to get shinier and thicker hair and also it can help you to increase blood flow in the scalp.
How to thicken hair naturally? | 7 Simple ways to get thicker hair naturally?
1. Cut Hair To Shoulder length
Are you know? Cutting hair to shoulder length can give you thicker hair(illusion) for others.
So if you have thin long hair then try it, make an illusion for others.
2. Onion juice.
Try to use onion juice on your hair that can help you to healthy hair growth and thicker hair.
Also, it can help you to reduce hair thinning and hair breakage.
3. Protein and fatty acids.
Try to eat pea protein, nuts, fish, and organic soy, lean organic meat, beans and legumes, salmon and sardines, chia seeds, walnuts, roasted soybeans, that contain protein and omega-3 fatty acids, it can help you to get thick hair.
Try to use avocado and olive oil mixture on your hair that can help you to get thicker hair and also hair moisture as well.
5. Eat Right
Try to eat some foods like fruits, salmon, vegetables, nuts, eggs and so on.
6. Use Ceramic Brush
7. Wash Hair Properly
Proper hair wash can help you to remove chemical dyes and product buildup from your hair.
How to wash your hair:
- Try to use lukewarm water to wash your hair.
- Try to take a Gentle massage with the shampoo.
- Try to wash it with cold water.
- Try to apply conditioner to your hair.
- Try to wash after 3-5 minutes.
- Avoid using a towel, try to use a soft T-shirt to dry your wet hair, and try to finish off with a serum.
Try to use oranges on your hair that can help you to make your hair and scalp healthier and also it can help you to remove product buildup from the scalp.
Oranges contain antioxidants, vitamin C both are very good for your hair.
How to Make Hair Thicker And Fuller Naturally? | 7 Powerful Tips to Make Hair Thicker And Fuller Naturally
1. Keep your hair healthy and hydrated.
If you really want to get healthy and thicker hair then try to use castor oil, argan oil, coconut oil, jojoba oils to massage your scalp that can work as a deep conditioning mask.
Also, try to use bananas and grapeseed oil hair masks.
2. Give green tea a shot.
Green tea can help you to reduce the risk of type-2 diabetes and cancer and also it can help you to reduce the risk of baldness
3. Henna Leaves
If you really want to get thicker and fuller hair then try to use henna leaves on your hair.
Applying henna leaves can give you vibrant natural hair color and also it can help you to get thicker, healthy, softer hair, and also it can help you to prevent hair breakage.
4. Try biotin.
Try to use shampoo and conditioners which contain biotin and also try to take biotin supplements that can help you to get fuller and thicker hair and also it can help you to get healthy hair growth.
5. Amla Or Indian Gooseberry
Try to use amla on your hair that can help you to get stronger, thicker, healthier hair, and also it can give you deep conditioning to your hair.
Amla contains vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, minerals which are very good for your hair.
6. Test out the inversion method.
I have recently published an article on how to do the inversion method visit here to get complete information.
This method can help you to get healthy hair growth and thicker hair.
7. Get a scalp massage.
Try to give a massage into your scalp using fingertips with essential oils or carrier oil or while shampooing.
It can help you to make your hair healthier, thicker.
Also, it can stimulate your healthy hair growth and improve blood flow.
What to eat for thicker hair?
- Fatty Fish.
- Sweet Potatoes.
- Sweet Peppers
In this article, I was discussed in the detail What Causes of Thin Hair? & How to get thick hair? & How to Make Hair Thicker And Fuller Naturally?
I hope it’s helpful for you.
If you like this article please share it on social media and comment below if you have any queries related to this article.
- [9 Tips] How to Make Hair Thicker And Fuller Naturally – https://chiltanpure.com/how-to-make-hair-thicker-and-fuller-naturally/
- How To Get Thick Hair – Proven Tips & Tricks – https://skinkraft.com/blogs/articles/how-to-get-thick-hair
- How To Get Thick Hair Naturally: 5 Amazing Ingredients For Strong Hair – https://swirlster.ndtv.com/beauty/how-to-get-thick-hair-naturally-5-amazing-ingredients-for-strong-hair-2222899
- 7 Ways to Thicken Hair Naturally – https://naturallysavvy.com/care/7-ways-to-thicken-your-hair-naturally/
- 5 Ways to Get Thicker Hair Naturally – https://greatist.com/live/how-to-get-thicker-hair-naturally#1
Hi, I Am Ijaj Seikh & I Am Indian.
For the past 4+ years, I’ve been a Hair Loss Specialist & Hair Care Advisor & Owner of Mrijajguide.
Working on your behalf, I’ll Explore effective Hair Loss Treatments.
I'll discover new research on hair regrowth treatments to transform your thinning hair to fuller thicker hair.
Your feelings are important to me, and I look forward to developing a long-term relationship with you as your Hair Loss Specialist & Haircare Advisor.