This is the most comprehensive guide to prevent hair loss.
The best part?
I am going to show you ‘ 7 most common reasons of hair loss in men and women & How to get rid of it?‘, that helpful for you.
In short: If you really want to get rid of hair loss and if you want to get healthy hair growth & strong hair roots, you’ll love this guide.
Let’s get started.
7 Most Common Triggers Of Hair Loss In Women | Hair Loss in Women: Causes, & Treatments
Hormonal is the main thing for every human body.
Hormones play a major role in regulating the hair growth cycle.
The hormone is the main thing on your growth and your health and beauty issues.
Hair health and hair size and hair growth depend on your “Oestrogens” hormone balance.
your hair is growing properly if your hormone in balance.
Hormonal imbalance is the main cause of hair loss.
If you are suffering from hair loss problems then perhaps it can cause by an imbalance of your body hormone.
Hormonal imbalanced problem is a genetic problem.
This problem depends on your genes.
If your family member suffering a hair loss problem then you are guaranteed to face this problem.
If your family members have healthy hair then hormonal imbalanced is not more affect on your hair.
The second most common cause of hormonal imbalance is pregnancy or menopause.
During or after pregnancy you may experience hair loss.
As you know it is happening due to different causes like iron deficiency, postpartum hair loss, hormonal shift, telogen effluvium(stress), thyroid problems, trauma.
Now I am Going To Show You How to Prevent Hair Loss During or After Pregnancy:
1. If you face hair loss problems during pregnancy or after pregnancy then consult with your doctor.
Your doctor may prescribe you to use minoxidil.
2. If you face hair loss problems during pregnancy or after pregnancy due to iron deficiency anemia or hypothyroidism then your doctor may prescribe you to take vitamin supplements.
3. Important to follow it- try to eat a healthy diet.
Try to add foods on your diet that contain Vitamin, minerals, omega
3 fatty acids, iron, zinc, protein.
If you want to prevent your hair loss during pregnancy or after pregnancy then you need to follow it.
Also, consult with your doctor about which supplements are best for you in this situation.
4. Are you know? Taking medication can lead to hair loss.
If you notice that you lose your hair due to certain medication then consult with your doctor about this.
5. If you face hair loss during or after pregnancy then avoid using ponytails, braids on your hair.
It can pull out your hair
6. Avoid washing your hair regularly and avoid shampooing regularly.
Try to wash your hair 2-3 times a week.
7. Try to detangle your hair once every day and try to use a wide-toothed comb.
Avoid using any other comb.
8. Avoid using chemical hair treatments and heat styling tools, during and after pregnancy.
9. If you face hair loss during and after pregnancy then try to consult with your doctor about it.
10. Avoid taking stress during pregnancy.