- 7 Shocking Hair Extensions Before & After Transformations - June 25, 2021
- Best Proven Trichotillomania Treatments: The Transtheoretical Model (6 Stages of change) - May 25, 2021
- Are taking cold showers best for your hair? - September 2, 2020
Are you disappointed with your damaged or chemically treated hair?
“I am having hair loss problem & due to this reason my hair has become very thin, & That’s why I am struggling with low self-esteem.”
Do you want to prevent your several hair and scalp problems naturally? & Do you want to get glorious-looking healthy hair?
If your answer is yes, then don’t worry I am here for you.
Today I am going to show you dermatologically tested and recommended top 3 finest vitamin E shampoos that work for your hair to prevent different hair and scalp problems naturally.
So, let’s get started…
List Of Contents
Why do you need to use Vitamin E shampoo? Or Why is Vitamin E essential For Your Hair? Or Benefits of using vitamin E shampoo
It’s a proven fact that vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant and it can help you to protect your skin from several damaging or harmful effects due to solar radiation, and ROS by acting as a free-radical hunter.
Along with it, vitamin E has several other benefits for your hair and scalp as I discuss in my previous article. Anyway, let’s get back to today’s topic.
The major benefits of using vitamin E shampoo:
- 1/ Prevent hair loss: Do you know? Oxidative stress is the main cause of hair loss, alopecia, and hair greying. Because oxidative stress and free radical damage can make your hair follicles weaken. Using vitamin E shampoo helps to decrease the oxidative stress of your scalp and protect your scalp from free radical damage. Decreasing oxidative stress on your scalp can help you to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
- 2/ Repair split ends: Free radicals can heavily damage your hair follicles which can cause split ends or hair loss. As you know vitamin E has antioxidant properties that help to neutralize free radicals. Using vitamin E shampoo can help you to repair your damaged hair follicles or split ends by acting as a free radical hunter.
- 3/ Healthier scalp: Eating vitamin E foods is great for your scalp. Because vitamin E contains alpha-tocopherol that can help you to increase the blood circulation on your scalp. Along with it, Using vitamin E shampoo can help you to make your scalp healthy by maintaining the sebum production and PH level of your scalp. As you know healthy scalp is the main cause of healthy hair.
- 4/ Moisturizing effect: Extreme dryness of your hair can lead to hair follicle damage. With time it can make your hair brittle which can cause hair to break easily and also, cause hair to split ends. Using vitamin E shampoo can helps to lock the moisture of your hair and maintain the oil production of your scalp, which can prevent hair dryness and split ends.
- 5/ Add shine: Using vitamin E shampoo helps you to add extra shine to your hair that can help you to get glorious-looking hair. Shiny or glorious-looking hair can add extra beauty to your overall look. Along with it, using vitamin E as a hair mask can be beneficial for your hair.
Important Things To Keep In Mind
1/ Essential ingredients to check in vitamin E shampoo for different scalp and hair problems:
a) For damaged or split ends or chemically treated, extremely dry, or frizzy hair: Must include ingredients like vitamin B5, Vitamin E, olive oil, aloe vera, green tea, and almond oil.
b) For hair loss and receding hairline: Must include ingredients like sage, Vitamin E, and Aloe vera.
c) For healthy scalp and hair growth: Must include ingredients like Vitamin E, Almond oil, and Amino Acids.
2/ Must follow the guidelines which are mentioned in different shampoo bottles.
3/ Choose hair care products depending on your hair type and texture.
4/ Before going to use any kind of shampoo take a test with a small part of your body skin.
5/ For best results consult a hair care specialist or hair doctor before going to choose any kind of hair care product for your hair.
Must Visit: Vitamin E Hair Masks
All products recommended on Mrijajguide are independently selected by me I mean through my research. If you make a purchase through any of these links, I may receive a commission. Learn more about my product selection process here.
Top 3 finest vitamin E shampoos that work for your hair
1/ St Botanica activated charcoal shampoo
This brand was established in 2015 by Emmbros Overseas. Nowadays, St Botanica is a well-known brand and trusted by millions of people in India.
St Botanica products are empty of damaging chemicals and also their products are dermatologically tested and cruelty-free.
This brand is also famous for its gender inclusivity. All St Botanica products are manufactured in India.
The greatest thing in all of St Botanica’s hair care products are skin-friendly, natural, and safe and also, and their products are tested by CTFA.
Pros and Con’s of using St Botanica activated charcoal shampoo
a/ Activated charcoal naturally purifies toxins(oil, chemicals, and dirt) from your scalp and hair. Also, it can help you to remove product or scalp build-up from your scalp without having dryness on your hair.
b/ Contain bioactive hair ingredients like aloe vera, activated charcoal, spearmint oil, sweet almond oil, green tea extract, and olive extract, which are good and safe for your hair and scalp and also, can help you to get great results.
c/ Completely free from different toxic chemicals and safe for your scalp and hair.
d/ Best for chemically treated hair or split ends. Using this shampoo helps you to strengthen your weak hair roots and promote healthy hair growth.
e/ Amazing moisturizing effects help to prevent your hair from extreme dryness.
It’s also known as volumizing shampoo because this shampoo help to add more volume to your hair.
A/Shampoo your hair 3-4 times a week if you have an oily scalp.
B/ Rejult will start showing after using 1 week.
C/ Shampooing your hair 2-3 times a week if you have damaged or chemically treated hair.
D/ For better results use the same brand conditioner with this shampoo.
2/ Mill Creek Botanicals Biotene H-24
Mill Creek Botanicals was born in 1975 near the shores of California by Panch Prasad. Over 48 years of excellence and innovation make Mill Creek one of the most recognized brands or leaders in the organic or natural health field.
Nowadays, Mill Creek Botanicals are trusted by millions of people in different countries. All of Mill Creek Botanicals’ products are manufactured in the USA.
All of their products are 100% organic and natural (free sulfate-free, cruelty-free, gluten-free, paraben-free) and ph balanced.
Pros and Con of using Mill Creek Botanicals Biotene H-24
a/ This shampoo comes with 100% natural and organic ingredients.
b/ Help to make your hair and scalp healthier, shinier, and thicker.
c/ Help to stop your hair loss problems.
d/ Help to improve your hair thickness and strength.
e/ help to make you get glorious-looking hair.
A/ Shampoo comes with a strong fragrance but with its uses, you will get used to it.
B/ Rejult will start showing after using 2 weeks.
3/ Mamaearth Almond Shampoo
This brand was founded in September 2016 near Gurugram, Hariyana (India) by Varun Alagh and Ghazal Alagh.
Mamaearth is known for its proclaims “Asia’s first certified 100% non-toxic (by made safe) brand”. All of Mamaearth’s products are manufactured in India.
Nowadays, Mamaearth is a well-known brand and is trusted by millions of people in India.
All of Mamaearth’s products are completely natural and also, free from harmful toxic chemicals and also their products are dermatologically tested, FDA approved, and cruelty-free.
The greatest thing is all of the Mamaearth hair care products are skin-friendly, natural, and safe.
Pros and Con of using Mamaearth Almond Shampoo
a/ Helps you to prevent your hair loss problems.
b/ Helps you to promote healthy hair growth.
c/ Helps to make your hair smooth and strong.
d/ Help to make your hair and scalp healthy.
e/ Suitable for every hair type.
d/ Helps to reduce your split ends.
e/ Helps you to Prevent your hair dryness and frizziness.
A/ Rejult will start showing after using 2 weeks.
B/ If you use this shampoo with conditioner then you may see better results.
C/ If you use this shampoo without conditioner then you may feel dryness on your hair.
D/ When you start using this shampoo you may be able to see some hair loss in the first 2-3 time uses.
All of the vitamin E shampoos that are mentioned in this article are tested and recommended by dermatologists.
These vitamin E shampoos are manufactured by different authoritative brands and all brands are trusted by millions of people.
These vitamin E shampoos are 100% organic and free from different harmful toxic chemicals.
Choose a vitamin E shampoo depending on your hair and scalp problem and start using it and you will start seeing the results after using 2 weeks.